Saturday, June 28, 2014

39 weeks and counting

We are just minutes/days/weeks away from finally meeting our little boy! It is such a surreal feeling. We've imagined what he will look like, who he will be and what kind of parents we will be for 10 months. We feel so blessed to be given this opportunity and are anxious to get started. In the meantime, here is how we've been passing the time:

39 weeks- He looks ready to me! Come out already

Ronnie surprised me with a little fishing boat for our anniversary. This was our latest adventure with my sister Jen, her kids and my mom.


 Our fearless captain

 Tyler wasn't so sure about riding on the boat... especially going under this bridge. By the time we finished though, he was steering the boat and chillin with his feet in the water.

Thanks for coming all the way from Alaska to visit us. We've missed you guys!

The Monster TRUCK rally!!!!

I was secretly hoping that maybe the noise would jiggle the baby out- no such luck!



Monday was my last day of work and the last session of the baby classes we've been taking. I had my last baby shower on Tuesday (thanks Stephanie and Tiffany). We got to spend all day Wednesday with Jen and her family. I think we are officially ready for this baby to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment